On the Frontline
By Tom Neven
The perfect gift for the soldiers and spouses of soldiers in your church!
Only $2.80 Each!
(regular price - $13.99)
A Personal Guidebook for the Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Challenges of Military Life
The demands of military life can be staggering. Soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines face pressures and temptations that civilians will never know. Fortunately, here is help from someone who has been there.
On the Frontline addresses issues such as:
- Loneliness (how to cope with deployment and separation from family and friends)
- Sex (how to resist temptation and remain faithful)
- Debt (how to manage money and avoid financial traps)
- Relationships (how to build and maintain a marriage, friendships, and other relationships from a distance)
- Fear (how to deal with the threat of injury or death)
Written for both men and women, this powerful book confronts these and other issues head-on, offering hope, encouragement, and practical guidance for every day you serve On the Frontline.
Price: $2.80 each / only $ 67.20 per case
Format: Trade Paper
Minimum purchase: 1 case (24 copies per case)
Purchase requirements: Must purchase in case quantities
Shipping: Call for quote, we use UPS. See contact information below